Ener-G Pretzel Strawberry Salad
Prep time: 2 Hrs
Free From: gluten, wheat
- 220g of Wylde Pretzels (broken up)
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 190g of Butter (melted)
- 225g of Cream Cheese (softened)
- 225g of Granulated Sugar
- 240ml of Frozen Whipped Topping (unthawed)
- 1 pack of Strawberry Gelatin (175g)
- 480ml of Hot Water
- 220g of Sliced Strawerberries (frozen with syrup)
Break Wylde Pretzels with rolling pin or by hand. Mix in sugar and melted butter. Spread onto bottom of 9 x 13 inch baking pan; press down and spread evenly with spoon. Bake in 200 degree C oven until just lightly browned, 6 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Thoroughly mix cream cheese, sugar and whipped topping and spread over crumb crust when it has cooled. Dissolve strawberry gelatin in 480ml of boiling water. When cool, add strawberries and leave to thicken slightly. Then spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until firm before cutting into squares for serving.